General settings include three options:
- Search suggestions:
When the client search for a product in the search box, a list of suggested products will show up.
- Product filter on search page:
Tick on this checkbox if you want to filter products on the search page.
- Show the number of matching products:
2. Hide out of stock Products/Variants
- Show: Select this option if you want to show sold out products/variants on the collection page.
- Hide: Select this option if you want to hide sold out products/variants on the collection page.
3. Product grid item image, price
- Show product feature image
- Show selected variant image (if available)
4. Filter tree
This app provides three filter sidebar layouts. You choose one among three filter layouts depending on your theme style.
- Off Canvas:
5. Sort By
6. Pagination Style
- Infinity Scroll: The product list continues appearing when the client scrolls down the page.
- Load More button:
Contact us to enable this feature. When this feature is enabled, the data synchronization speed will be reduced. It should be used only if extremely necessary.
Note: The meta fields will be used for display purposes only. Users can’t filter meta fields.