Please note that the Campaign Monitor integration is only available in PAID plans of our app.
In Campaign Monitor:
Step 1: Find or Generate Campaign Monitor API Key and Client ID
Please follow this link to find your API key.
In Globo Form Builder app:
Step 2: Add Campaign Monitor API Key and Client ID to the app settings
1. From the app admin page > Settings > Third party integration
2. Click gear icon of Campaign Monitor > Client ID and API key field, enter the data created in the Steps 1 above
3. Click Save to update the changes
Steps 3: Map the form data to Campaign Monitor
Before Map the data, please make sure you create the contact list in Campaign Monitorto connect the data from the Globo form with that list.
Follow this link to know more.
1. From the app admin page, click Forms > open the form you want to deal with
2. Click Settings > Integration >Campaign Monitor
3. Tick on checkbox Enable and select a contact list in List dropdown
The list in the dropdown is the contact list from Campaign Monitor that you want to add form data to.
4. Select the value of the Globo form (on the right) to connect it to the fields in Campaign Monitor (on the left)
5. Click Save to update the changes
6. Check the data in Campaign Monitor after the form is submitted
- The Email value is compulsory here to create a new profile in Campaign Monitor
- The other values are optional. Please map them based on your needs
In Campaign Monitor, after the Globo form is submitted, the data will be added to Contacts > the selected contact list.
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!