Step 1: Get Hubspot Portal Id
Please follow this link to know more.
Step 2: Find or Generate Your Access Token
Please follow this link to know more
Make sure at least the scopes below is enabled in Hubspot: forms, crm.objects.contacts.write, crm.schemas.contacts.write
In G:Request a Quote + Hide Price app:
Step 3: Add the Hubspot Portal Id and Private App Access Token to the app
Please make sure the list is created in Hubspot first. Learn more
- From app admin page > Settings > Third party integration
- Click Hubspot > tick on checkbox Enable
- Enter Hubspot Portal Id andHubspot Private App Access Token > paste the ID you find in step 1 and step 2
- Select a list from Hubspot to connect
- Select the value of the Globo form (on the right) to connect it to the fields in Hubspot (on the left)
- Click Save to update the changes
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!