In Omnisend app:
Steps 1: Generating API Key
If you want to integrate Omnisend with another software (e.g., third-party contact form), you can pass data to Omnisend (or get data) via our API. With every request, we require using an API key for authorization purposes.
Please follow steps here to get the API key in Omnisend
In the Form Builder app:
Steps 2: Add the Omnisend API key
1. From the app admin page > Settings
2. In the Omnisend > Omnisend API key field, enter the API key created in the Steps 1 above
3. Click Save to update the changes
Steps 3: Map the form data to Omnisend
1. From the app admin page, click Form > open the form you want to deal with
2. Click Settings > Integration > Omnisend
3. Tick on the checkbox Enable and select and enter the value of form (on the right) to match with the form field.
Note: The Email value is compulsory here to create a new profile in Omnisend
The other values are optional. Please map them based on your needs
For example: the First name field of Omnisend is matched with First name field of the form, the Last name field of Omnisend is matched with Last name field of the form
4. Click Save to update the changes
5. Check the data in Omnisend after the form is submitted
In Onmisend, go to Audience > Contact list > the new account (contact will be added) after the Globo form is submitted.
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!