In Sendinblue app:
Step 1: Find or Generate Sendinblue API Key
Please follow this link to find your API key.
Step 2: Add Sendinblue API key to the app settings
1. From the app admin page > Settings
2. In the Sendinblue > Sendinblue API key field, enter the API key created in the Steps 1 above
3. Click Save to update the changes
In Globo Form Builder app:
Steps 3: Map the form data to Sendinblue
Before Map the data, please make sure you create the contact list in Sendinblue to connect the data from the Globo form with that list.
Follow this link to know more.
1. From the app admin page, click Form > open the form you want to deal with
2. Click Settings > Integration > Sendinblue
3. Tick on the checkbox Enable and select a contact list in the List dropdown
The list in the dropdown is the contact list from Sendinblue that you want to add form data to.
4. Select the value of the Globo form (on the right) to connect it to the fields in Sendinblue (on the left)
- The Email value is compulsory here to create a new profile in Sendinblue
- The other values are optional. Please map them based on your needs
For example: the First name field of Sendinblue is matched with First name field of the form, the Last name field of Sendinblue is matched with Last name field of the form.
5. Click Save to update the changes
6. Check the data in Sendinblue after the form is submitted
In Sendinblue, after the Globo form is submitted, the data will be added to Contacts > the selected contact list.
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!