This app allows you to create rules to dynamically show or hide any product options based on the value from other options.
Note: This feature is available for options that being placed in the second position or higher.
Creating conditional logic options
Steps to manage
- From the app left navigation, click Option sets.
- Choose an option set that you want to add conditional logic options.
- In the list of added options, choose an option to apply this feature.
- In the option configuration sidebar, tick on the Conditional Logic Options checkbox.
- Add conditions to show/hide this product option (see the Adding logic conditions section below).
- Click Save to finish.
Adding logic conditions
You can add one or more conditions for a product option. You can force this product option to show or hide only when all conditions or any condition is satisfied.
You can choose any conditional product options. You should only remember that those conditional options have to be placed above the current product option in the option set.
You can select from the following options to control how a product option needs to match the condition value that you enter.
|is equal to||The option value needs to match exactly the whole value you enter.|
|is not equal to||The option value can’t match the value you enter.|
|starts with||The beginning of the option values matches the value you enter.|
|ends with||The end of the option values matches the value you enter.|
|contains||The option value contains the value you enter.|
|does not contain||The option value doesn’t contain the value you enter.|
|is greater than||The option value is greater than the value you enter.|
|is less than||The option value is less than the value you enter.|