In this guideline, we will give you a detailed step-by-step on how to create the ‘I agree Term & Conditions’ checkbox.
Steps to manage
- From the admin app, select a particular form that you want to add this checkbox.
- Click Add Element button.
- Select Checkbox element.
- In the Label field, delete the label text to make this field empty.
- In the Option field, erase all the default values and add this new value instead: I agree <a href=’pagename’ target=’_blank’>Terms and conditions</a>
– You can change the static text (I agree and Terms and conditions) to your own text.
– The pagename value: This is the URL when customers click on the Terms and conditions text. For example, I want to direct customer to this policy page: https://lamhuong1234.myshopify.com/pages/policy. Hence, the pagename value must be policy. It’s the value after /pages/ in the https://lamhuong1234.myshopify.com/pages/policy URL. See detailed in the below screenshot.
- Click Save to finish.