Our Product options app supports four types of product options which include:
- Input type: Text, Text area, Number, Datetime, File.
- Selects type: Dropdown, Checkboxes, Radio buttons.
- Swatches type: Buttons, Color swatches, Image swatches.
- Static text type: Paragraph.
Steps to manage
- From Option sets, click Add new option set.
- In the Elements tab, click Add element, choose the element to create options for your option set.
- Configure each option in the option set. (see articles: Options Configuration).
- Go to the Products tab, choose products to apply this new option set (See this article: Choose products to apply option set).
- Go to the Appearance tab to adjust its styling (click here to learn more).
- Click Save to finish.
If you do encounter any difficulty while creating a new option set, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!