- From the app admin page, click Quotes
- Click on a quote that you want to edit
- Here you can:
1. Edit product list
- Admin can update the product price and quantity by adjusting price and quantity fields below:
- Admin adds more products to the quote list by clicking on “Browse products” button and selecting products:
- After editing the quote list, admin can notify the customer by clicking on the “Resend email” button:
2. Edit quote status:
In the quote information, you are able to:
- Mark this quote as unread. This quote will appear in the “Unread” tab in the Quote list.
- Mark this quote as purchased. This quote will appear in the “Purchased” tab in the Quote list.
- Convert this quote to a draft order (check this guide for more information). This quote will appear in the “Order” tab in the Quote list.
3. Edit additional details
4. View Quote activity log
The activity log of a quote can be at the bottom of a quote:
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!