If there are some special products that don’t want to provide the Local Delivery and Shipping methods, you can enable the Store Pickup option only.
Steps to manage
- In the app left sidebar, click on Settings
- In the General box, select the Store pickup option.
- In the Store pickup section, enable the mandatory pickup by product tag feature.
- Click Save.
- Go back to Shopify admin.
- Add the in-store-pickup-only tag to products that you want to have only the Store pickup method applied.
Here is the result:
- Products including the in-store-pickup-only tag have only the Store pickup method enabled, and other methods will be disabled.
- If there are 2 products (A, B) in the cart, Product A has the in-store-pickup-only tag and Product B has the local-delivery-only tag. The app will display both “Local delivery” and “Store Pickup” methods.