Steps 1: Create Klaviyo Account’s API Keys
Please follow this guide to find out how to access and and manage your API keys for your Klaviyo account.
Step 2: Add API key to the app
- From the app admin page, click Settings > Third party integration
- Click gear icon of Klaviyo > Klaviyo API key field, paste the API key created in the step 1
- Click Save to updated the changes
Step 3: Connect form elements to Klaviyo subscriber data
Please refer to our below instruction to connect the form elements to Klaviyo subscriber data:
- From the app admin page, click Forms > open the form you want to deal with
- Click Settings > Integration > Klaviyo
- Tick on checkbox Enable and select a contact list in List dropdown
- Select value of the Globo form (on the right) to connect it to the fields in Klaviyo (on the left)
- Click Save to update the changes
- Check the data in Klaviyo after the form is submittedNote:
- The Email value is compulsory here to create a new profile in Klaviyo
- The other values are optional. Please map them based on your needs
For example: the First name field of Klaviyo is matched with First name field of the form, the Last name field of Klaviyo is matched with Last name field of the form.
In Klaviyo, after the Globo form is submitted, the data will be added to Contacts > the selected contact list.
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!