After the form is submitted, a new customer account will be created in Customers of your Shopify store.
The data filled on the form will also be added.
To achieve that, all you need to do is to link all of your form elements to the customer properties.
Below are the common customer properties:
- note (learn more)
- tags (learn more)
Steps to manage
Please follow our instructions to interlink your form elements to Shopify Customer Data
1. From the admin of the app, select a particular form that you want to connect
2. Click the Settings tab > Click Integration
3. Click Shopify, select Create Shopify customer
4. Copy the sample properties in the list above and paste them into the corresponding fields of the form
- For Email field, “email” attribute is required to be filled in
- For other fields, you can enter the corresponding attribute
5. Save the form to apply the change
- Until this period of time, our app system only supports fundamental Data properties such as Name, email, addresses, phone,…
- With other additional data, you can add to the Tag field or Note field of Customer detail
- With the fields that you leave blank, it will not be connected with Shopify Customer Data.
6. Submit the form and check the result
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!
Reference: Customer · Shopify Help Center