In order to send an email notification to customers when they submit a form, please refer to our below instructions:
- From the admin side of the app, click Forms > open the form you want to edit
- Click the Settings tab > Mail > Auto Responder
- Enable the checkbox Send email to customer
- Select the type of email address to send notification
- Use the given variables to build the customer email template
- Click Save to update the form
Note: There will be 2 specific types of email address to select
- Use account’s email: email notification will be sent to Shopify customer account (when customers already logged in)
- Use element’s email: email notification will be sent to the email input in the form field(s)
If you use element’s email and there are more than 1 email field in the form, you should select one to receive email notification, for example:
Finally, please use the given variables to build the customer email template.
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!