This feature is helpful if you want to set up this app carefully on an unpublished theme before publishing it.
Create theme backup
The app will apply a few changes to your theme. Before integrating our app to your Shopify theme, we strongly recommend you to create a theme’s backup. The steps to create a backup are as follows.
- From your Shopify admin panel, go to Themes.
- In the Actions button, select the Duplicate option.
- Shopify will generate a copied theme automatically. It is the backup of your current one!
Integrate app to theme
If you do want to test a filter before publishing, you should select an unpublish theme to apply the app. You should not integrate the app to your current publish theme.
- In the app left sidebar, click on Theme Integrate.
- Go to the Select Theme section.
- From the Select a theme for applying the filter dropdown, choose a theme to integrate into this app.
- Click the Apply Filter button to finish.
After this last step, the chosen theme will have a brand new filter tree. You should test the filter on this theme.
After you have done this theme integration If there is any conflict between the app & your theme. You can simple hit to “Uninstall Filter” button to remove all addition code of the app in your theme.
Should anything else arise, please reach out to us