If you want to increase the price of the product option, you need to attach add-on product to that option.
The add-on product costs an extra price that is added to the main price of the product on the online store.
Steps to manage
- In Shopify Products, create a new product which will be assigned to option with additional price.
- From the app left navigation, click Option sets >Choose an option set you want to adjust.
- Enter the option value in the Option values field.
- Click the symbol on the right of the Option values to assign product you have just created in step 1.
5. Click Save to finish.
You want to add 10$ to the product price when customers choose the variant size S.
- In the Shopify Products, create a new (add-on) product:
– Name: Size S Add-on (as you want)
– Price: 10$
- Go to the app > go to the option set you want to edit
- Click the icon next to the option value “Size S” > search the add-on Product “Size S Add-on” you have just created and attach it here
- Click Save
- Go to the online store to check the result
View this video for more detail.
- If customers choose the option which is attached to the add-on product, both product and add-on product will be shown in the cart page.
- After set the add-on options, you can show the add-on price and add-on message on the product page.
- You also can hide the add-on products in the Collection Page. (see Hide add-on products on Collection page to learn more)
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!