If you want to increase the price of the product option, you need to attach add-on product to that option.
The add-on product costs an extra price that is added to the main price of the product on the online store.
Steps to manage
- In Shopify Products, create a new product which will be assigned to option with additional price.
- From the app left navigation, click Option sets.
- Choose an option set you want to adjust.
- Enter the option value in the Option values field.
- Click the symbol on the right of the Option values to assign product you have just created in step 1.
Here is the example of adding additional price to product with add-on product.
- If customers choose the option which is attached to the add-on product, both product and add-on product will be shown in the cart page.
- After set the add-on options, you can show the add-on price on the product page. (See Show add-on price on the product page to learn more)
- You also can hide the add-on products in the Collection Page. (see Hide add-on products on Collection page to learn more)
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!