This app allows adding custom recommendation product widgets to serve his purpose, as well as choose any location to display these new widgets.
This article will guide you about adding a new related product widget to your store.
Add custom recommendation product widget
Steps to manage
- From the app’s left navigation bar, click Product Widgets under the Widget section.
- Under the All Widgets tab, click the Add Widget button.
- A right-side window will appear.
- Under the Settings box, fill in these below details:
– In the Enable checkbox, tick on this option to show up this widget on the storefront page, and vice versa.
– In the Title field, fill in the widget name.
– In the Subheading field, enter the widget subheading (optional).
– In the Number of products field, define the maximum number of products that can be displayed in this new widget.
– In the Random checkbox, tick on this option if you want to show up the product in this widget in random order.
- Under the Products dropdown, select a source of product that you want to show up in this widget (see details in the below section).
- Under the Display Locations section, select an area to showcase this widget.
- Under the Template & Template settings sections, select a widget layout and set it up to match your theme style.
- Under the Color section, define color values for each element to meet your theme style.
- Click Save to finish.
Manage products appearing on the custom widget
For custom widgets, you could only select these types of product sources:
- The best-selling items
- The latest products
- Recently purchased items
- Recently viewed items
- Collection: Select products from a specific collection to display in the widget.
- Product Type: Select products from a specific product type to display in the widget.
- Product vendor: Select products from a specific vendor to display in the widget.
- Product tag: Select products from a specific tag to display in this widget.
NOTE: You could not use the Manual Recommendations for the custom widget!