Set a fixed discount for each order frequency
This app allows you to set discounts for each subscription plan. You are able to set a fixed discount value in Percentage or Amount value.
Steps to manage
1. From the app’s left navigation bar, click Selling plans.
2. Choose a subscription plan you want to offer discounts on.
3. Scroll down to Subscription plans > Discount section.
4. In the discount type dropdown on the right, select a discount type: Percentage/Fixed amount.
- Percentage: the discount is the percentage of the product price
- Fixed amount: the money amount
5. In the value field on the left, enter the discount value.
6. Click Save to finish.
For example: Customers will purchase the plan with the discount of 20% of product price based on the below setting:
Change discount value after a number of billing cycles
- From the app’s left navigation bar, click Selling plans.
- Choose a subscription plan you want to offer discounts on.
- To configure the advanced settings (billing policy, delivery date, and cut-off day) of each subscription frequency, you click Show advanced options
- Tick on the checkbox CHANGE DISCOUNT AFTER?
- Enter the number of cycles and the discount value with fixed amount or percentage
- Click Save to finish.
- In the After Cycles(s) box, enter 5 into this box.
- In the Discount field, enter 30% discount value.
The subscription discount will be changed to 30% of product price after being recurring 5 times.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always willing to help with all sincerity.