This app allows you to set up the cart conditions to enable/disable the local delivery method.
Steps to manage
- In the app left sidebar, click on Settings.
- In the General box, select the Local Delivery option.
- Scroll down to the Local delivery condition box.
- In the Total field, enter the maximum and minimum shopping cart value.
- In the Condition field, select the logic between the total cart value and cart quantity you want to apply: AND / OR.
- In the Quantity field, enter the maximum and minimum shopping cart quantity.
- In the Local Delivery dropdown, select the rule to apply if the shopping cart meets this condition: Enable / Disable local delivery method.
- Click Save to finish.
10.000 < Cart Subtotal < 100.000
1< Cart quantity < 10
Below is the setup screen for enabling the local delivery method:
Below is an example of a cart that does not meet the defined conditions. Therefore, no Local Delivery shows.
Local Delivery will show on Cart page if the cart’s conditions are met.
You must switch this option to disable to not show up the local delivery method if the cart’s conditions are met.