The group values function helps you to merge different values into one group. For instance, you can combine the light blue, dark blue, and midnight blue into one group called ‘Blue’ value.
- The merge value function only works with Product options and Product Tags!
- After creating or deleting a Merge Value, you must sync product data from the App Dashboard to update these changes!
Creating group values
- From the app’s top navigation bar, click Merge Values under MORE section.
- Click Add Group.
- In the Group Name field, enter the group name.
- From the Filter Type drop-down, select a filter data type of this new group.
- In the Values field, choose the values you want to add to this new group – see the video below for further instructions.
- Click Save to finish.
- Go back to the app Dashboard.
- Click Sync Data button to update the changes.
Displaying group values on filter sidebar
By default, the new group will appear in the filter sidebar immediately. If the new group value doesn’t appear in the filter tree, you follow the below steps to add it to the filter option.
- From the app’s top navigation panel, click Manage Filters under the FILTER section.
- Click the edit filter icon.
- Scroll down to the Filter Options section.
- Click the setting icon to manage the filter option values.
- The Edit Filter Option popup will appear.
- Under the Manual Select values section, add the new group value in the All Values column to Selected Values column.
- Click Save to complete.
Remove old values from filter sidebar after merging
You must remove these old values from the Selected Values column to the All Values column. See the screenshot below:
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are willing to help you with all sincerity.