In the Product List layout field, select “App Layout”.
App layout includes these below settings:
Our app provides 3 stunning product templates.
- Template 1:
- Template 2
- Template 3
Products per page
It defines the number of product that can be shown up in one page.
- Default number of products per page: Decide the default number of products showing up in one page.
For example: If you set “9” value, the collection page will show 9 products in each page by default.
- Allowed number of products per page: Decide the other number of products per page options that customers can switch. Take a look at the screenshot below:
Products per row
It defines number of products per row for different screen resolutions:
- Desktop and Large laptop
- Small laptop
This setting allows to set up product image’s width and height.
- You can set up title color, color when hover over the title, title font size and font family.
- Show second image on hover: Tick on this checkbox if you want to show second product image when client hover over the product.
- Show quickview button:
Add to cart button
You can set up add to cart button text, color, etc. here. In order to turn on this button, you need to tick on “Enable” checkbox.
Sold out label
You can set up the sold out label here. In order to turn on this label, you need to tick on “Enable” checkbox.
You can set up how to show up the sale information here.
- Hidden: Hide the sale information
- Sale amount: Select this option if you want to display sale amount.
- Sale percent: Select this option if you want to display sale in percentage.
- Sale Text: Select this option if you want to display sale text.
You can tick on the “Enable” option to show up review stars. Currently, our filter app is integrated with this product review app: https://apps.shopify.com/product-reviews
You have 3 options:
- Hidden: Do not show up the color swatch.
- Show – Squares: Show up the color swatch in square shape.
- Show – Round: Show up the color swatch in round shape.
You can set up to show the vendor here. In order to turn it on, you need to tick on “Enable” checkbox.
You can set up how to show the price here. In order to turn it on, you need to tick on “Enable” checkbox. The app allows to update price font size, font family, price color, and old price / sale price color.