Admin should go to Product Widgets to manage them:
Adding a new widget includes those below settings:
- Enable: Tick/untick on the checkbox to enable/disable this widget
- Title: Enter the widget title.
- Subheading: Enter the subheading of this widget.
- Number of products: Set the total number of products showing on the widget.
- Random: Tick on the Random box to show items randomly.
2. Display Locations
- Tick on the checkbox(es) for the locations that you wish to show up the new widget.
- Display order: Enter an Integer (from 1 to 100) to specify the priority number for displaying this new widget in the same location.
Select the product source to show up in this new widget.
- The best-selling products
- The latest products
- The recently view products
- The recently purchased products
- Collection: Pick products from a selected collection. Admin click on the Search box to search and choose a collection.
- Product type: Pick products from a selected product type.
- Product vendor: Pick products from a selected product vendor.
- Product tag: Pick products from a selected product tag.
Select a template for this new widget among 3 available options:
You can preview the chosen template in the Template Preview section.
5. Template settings
- Max width: Specify the maximum width of this widget.
- Title alignment: Select an option for aligning the title.
- Admin can enable any elements he wants to show on the widget by ticking on the corresponding checkboxes
Admin selects the color values of the box title, product title/price, as well as the “Add to cart” button.
Lastly, click Save to finish.