Our app analyzes the customers’ search behavior via our inner Instant Search. To turn on the search analytics function, you must ensure that our Instant Search is enabled.
To view the analytics, you follow these steps.
- From the app’s left navigation, click on Analytics under the Search topic.
- In the search line chart, you can see the number of search requests within the last 30 days.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, click on the View More button to have a look at the list of searches and hits.
Question: What is the difference between ‘searches’ and ‘hits’?
- Searches: The number of keywords that your customers have searched.
- Hits: The number of search product results.