Our app provides 2 billing policy types: Pay per delivery and Prepaid.
- Pay-per-delivery: The customers must pay for the order when the item ships.
- Prepaid: The customers must pay in advance for their orders.
Throughout this article, we will give you a closer look at the steps of creating a monthly delivery subscription plan with a pay-per-delivery billing policy.
Steps to manage
- From the app’s left navigation page, click on Selling Plans.
- On the new screen, click on Create selling plan button.
- Under the Name field, provide a name for this subscription plan – such as “Delivery monthly”.
- Under the Delivery Frequency field, choose the Month option and enter 1 value in the input box.
- Under the Discount field, set up a discount if customers choose this subscription plan (refer to this guide for further information).
- Click on the Settings icon.
- Under the Billing policy field, choose the Pay-per-delivery option.
- Under the Delivery date field, set up a delivery date for this subscription plan (refer to this guide for further information).
- Click Save to finish.