This feature is helpful if you want to set up this app carefully on an unpublished theme before publishing it.
Create theme backup
The app will apply a few changes to your theme. Before integrating our app to your Shopify theme, we strongly recommend you to create a theme’s backup. The steps to create a backup are as follows.
- From your Shopify admin panel, go to Themes.
- In the Actions button, select the Duplicate option.
- Shopify will generate a copied theme automatically. It is the backup of your current one!
Integrate app to theme
This feature helps you automatically add the additional code of the app to your theme. You must integrate theme if you want to publish the app in your Online store.
In the app version 2.0, you can choose a theme (live theme or unpublished theme) to apply to the app.
- From the app’s left sidebar, click Settings.
- In the Advanced section, select the Themes option.
- From the Choose a theme to integrate with the app dropdown, select a theme you want to apply this app to.
- Click the Integrate button to finish.
Note: If the app does not work after integrating it to your theme, please follow this guide to turn off some theme functionalities to make our app work on your theme.