Enabling theme product list layout
Our app can keep your original theme’s product list layout if your store satisfies two conditions:
- Your Shopify theme is listed here.
- You haven’t customized anything in your collection page layout yet.
To continue using your Shopify theme layout, you follow these steps below.
- From the app’s dashboard, click Product Layout.
- In the Product List Layout dropdown, select the Theme layout option.
- Set up the number of products per page/per row.
- Define the product image size (width/height).
- Click Save to finish.
Configuring theme product list layout
Manage products per page
You decide the number of products that can show up on one page.
- The default number of products per page: Define the default number of products showing up on one page. For example: If you enter the ‘9’ value, the collection page will showcase nine products on each page by default.
- Allowed number of products per page: Define the number of products per page options that customers can switch.
Manage products per row
You set up the number of products per row for unique screen resolutions in this configuration. This filter app supports four different screen sizes.
- Desktop and Large laptop (> 1200px)
- Small laptop (992px – 1199px)
- Tablet (576px – 991px)
- Mobile (< 576px)
Configure product Image
This setting allows specifying the product image’s width and height.