Enabling theme product list layout
Our app can keep your original theme’s product list layout if your store satisfies two conditions:
- Your Shopify theme is listed here.
- You haven’t customized anything in your collection page layout yet.
To continue using your Shopify theme layout, you follow these steps below.
- From the app’s dashboard, click Product Layout.
- In the Product List Layout dropdown, select the Theme layout option.
- Set up the number of products per page/per row.
- Define the product image size (width/height).
- Click Save to finish.
Configuring theme product list layout
Manage products per page
You decide the number of products that can show up on one page.
- The default number of products per page: Define the default number of products showing up on one page. For example: If you enter the ‘9’ value, the collection page will showcase nine products on each page by default.
- Allowed number of products per page: Define the number of products per page options that customers can switch.