Topics: Form Builder ‑ Contact Form
You are here:
- KB Home
- Form Builder ‑ Contact Form
- Add the form data in the note field of Shopify Customer Data
- Hide the form data in the submission list if it is empty
- Connect a flag “accept marketing” to the accept_marketing in Shopify
- Track the form submissions in Google Analytics
- Add/assign “customer tags” automatically when customers register
- Connect your form to Zapier
- Change email to receive notifications when customers submit a form
- Export submitted data
- Set up SMTP email
- Send email notifications to the admin’s email(s)
- Check submitted data
- Uninstall app
- Add Google reCaptcha v2 to your form
- Set up Google reCaptcha v2 Site Key and Secret Key
- Add variables to mail notification
- Connect form elements to Shopify customer data
- Connect form elements to Mailchimp subscriber data
- Connect form elements to Klaviyo subscriber data
- What should I do when the form shows the error message of ” Address. country required” ?
- Why do I encounter the error of ” Customer already exists” on the Shopify registration form?
- Why the form is not showing?
- Why you should use your own SMTP Mail Service?
- Redirect the form to another url after a successful submission
- How do I know the page that customer has submitted a form?
- Why I receive no email notification when customers submit a form?