Topics: Smart Product Filter
You are here:
- KB Home
- Smart Product Filter
Smart Product Filter Search
- Theme integration
- Color Swatch
- Settings for a filter option
- List of supported themes
- Manage values of a filter option
- Create and manage a filter
- Filter Translation
- Group values
- Product list: Using App layout
- Product list: Using theme layout
- Pagination Style
- Sort By
- Filter tree
- General Settings
- Customize product list template
- Manually Uninstall
- Automatically Uninstall
- Is it possible to make custom product order in a specific collection?
- How to disable a filter option?
- How can I change the layout in globo.filter.template.liquid file?
- How can I customize the layout to be suitable with my theme?
- How to collapse/expand a filter option?
- How can I arrange product positions on the website in a certain way?
- Why does the number of products on the website not match with that on admin?
- The product items are missing on my collection page after uninstalling this app. Why?
- I have created group values but it still shows all the values together in the filter. Why?
- Can I edit the order of the values manually?
- How to change the font size of filters?
- Can I hide out-of-stock products?
- Can I have different filters on different collection pages?
- I changed my theme and my Filter is not working, what should I do?
- I’ve modified a product but I haven’t seen it applied yet, why?