Benefits Of Prestashop Internal Links Module
Internal Links are hyperlinks that point to the same domain. It is links that go from one page to different pages on the same domain
Internal Links are useful and necessary for some reasons:
- It helps to navigate users on our website.
- It helps establish information hierarchy for the given website.
- It helps spread link juice (or ranking power) around websites.
- It helps to optimize SEO. Search Engine using internal links to know a page that is a hot page. And improve the ranking of the page.
That’s why you have to build strong internal links for your Prestashop store. E.g You create links from product long description to a category or to other products. You create links from cms page to categories page. Create links from blog post to a product … etc
You can do a manual by adding links to TinyMCE Editor. But the way will take you a lot of time if you have 100, 1000, 10000 products.
That’s why we developed the Prestashop Internal Links Module. The module allows you to build automatically Internal Links by entering “keywords” and “links”.
E.g: You have a keyword “iPhone 7” and your internal link: http://your-website-domain.com/iphone-7 . By using the Prestashop Internal Links Module, it will help you automatically add the link to any “iPhone 7” keyword. So the “iPhone 7” will be anchor text. If the module found the word “iPhone 7” in a product description, a blog post, a category description, cms page … It will auto add the internal link to the word.
The module is possible to add internal links to follow content:
Build link in the product long description, product short description (product page). You can set for certain product or multi-products or group of products by categories.
Build link in the cms page.
Build link in the category description.
Build link in other modules: Home Editorial module, Block CMS Info Module, Home slider Module, Product Extra Tab, Professional blog… If you need support other modules. Please contact us.
You can add a custom link or external link.
- Option to skip link creation on HTML heading tags (H1, H2, H3, etc.)
- Option to limit the number of different links per page.
- Option to limit the number of same links per page.
- Option to add link titles
- Option to set the link target (HTML attribute target=”_blank”) to open your link in a new tab
- Option to add HTML attributes rel=”nofollow”. It will be helpful if you want to add an external link.
- The module doesn’t need to setup cronjob to update new content. Automatically update if you upload new products, new cms pages, category
- The Prestashop Internal Links Module doesn’t modify any data of database tables (product, cms, category …). So you don’t need to create a backup before building internal links.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any suggestions to improve the Internal Links Module for Prestashop